1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Having a bad day and taking it out on my video recorder!!! Velocette and Fabgear Esq

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by michael.e, Sep 26, 2006.

1. michael.e

michael.e Supporting Member

uire and Zim. I finally get around to a song I wrote some years ago. Fergive the wanking and the sound quality, I need to work on amp placement and such. Too many room inflections, this room is kind of live anyway with wood floors and such. Anyway......

I love this Esquire!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_V6iGpnXbQ

M.E.

2. fabgear

fabgear Member

Mike,

Just wanted to say that I checked out all the vids and I'm mighty impressed!

I'm sorry to see the guitar go, but if it had to, it sure went to the right home it seems. I could't think of a better place- with someone that appreciates it and actually uses it.

I love the tones you're getting with that setup. Enjoy it for years to come and send me some pics of it once you get it good and relic'd!

Take care,

Jeff

3. michael.e

michael.e Supporting Member

Aww Jeff,

I cannot even begin to tell you the moments of utter joy this guitar has brought to me as of late. All of my other gear can go before this instrument is ever even considered for sale. My Reinhardt is second in line by a very close margin. It is just that I will ultimately need a guitar to plug in to something.

Anyway, here is the last of my vid's for the day. Thanks again Jeff, you have built an incredible guitar. When finances dictate I will be contacting you about another guitar.

Michael

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmZ6IyVTM4w