• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.
  • On Thursday, January 20, 2022, starting at 7 pm EST, We will take the forum offline to do the necessary upgrades. Estimates are a possible 3-hour total downtime to complete the process. So mark your calendar to play your guitar.

Hayden

fishinjim

He's not the biggest star of our day and age, but he's been at it for a long time and does what he does well.
Saw him tonight in Philly sort of on a whim and was glad I went.
As a fan, awesome show. I think he's a pretty unique songwriter.
Gearwise, ok cool too... couple of Guild jazz boxes when he wasn't playing acoustic and a vibrolux (ok, he didn't have to play and I'd still have been upity).

Three piece with chinese fire drills, probably less than 100 folks to make it a upper closer, and be it soundman or the venue or both, just great sound.

Anyway, the best part of the show was me dragging my girlfriend along.
When my girl and I started dating way back when, I was driving a 1971 Buick Riviera. Regretfully, I sold it a few years back.
Whenever her and I would leave the city in that car, we'd listen to Hayden's song Dynamite Walls trying to overcome the sound of the cherry bombs in that beast whip.

After the show tonight she said she was going to start saving up to buy us another 71 Riv.
Thank you Hayden.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom