• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

HBE psylocibe?

cameron

Great pedal. It got bumped from my pedalboard by the Retro, but solely due to space considerations. I actually prefer the sound of the 'Cybe.

madstrat

mine fell off the board cuz i thought that i was using it ALL the time...

it was somewhat addicting...everything so thick and chewy...

it's back..and i try to control myself....has a very slight boost as well...:dude

love my psilocybe. for the price, versatility and quality of sound it's very hard to beat.... definitely worth purchasing and if you don't like it, there's always someone in the emporium looking to buy one....

otherone

Silver Supporting Member
I have a vintage MXR script phase 100 which I love...I was looking for a modern replacement...the psilocybe is great...it's true bypass and sounds great...can be lush or very subtle (which is why I like it), but overall sounds warm, organic, and very transparent. A great phaser, at a great price.

stratmaster48

I have a vintage MXR script phase 100 which I love...I was looking for a modern replacement...the psilocybe is great...it's true bypass and sounds great...can be lush or very subtle (which is why I like it), but overall sounds warm, organic, and very transparent. A great phaser, at a great price.
can you get those fat phase sounds with it?

innocent_bystander

Silver Supporting Member
so it's worth purchasing?
yes

love my psilocybe. for the price, versatility and quality of sound it's very hard to beat.... definitely worth purchasing and if you don't like it, there's always someone in the emporium looking to buy one....
+1

can you get those fat phase sounds with it?
yes.... check out this demo: http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...159&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

anxiousmofo

I very much want one. I just wish they'd make the default color a bit more palatable. I like the older blue ones, but that green makes me sick. I know custom colors are available, but that just seems silly to me for the $ (dig on the lapis custom color, though!).

Trending Topics