Headbone VT + AB Box?

tschelle668

Silver Supporting Member
I have a Friedman Runt 20 on the way. I want to run it with a 412 cab that I currently have hooked up with another channel switching head.

My question is, can I use an AB box as a channel switcher for 2 heads?

Is the Headbone VT still the standard switcher for 2 valve heads and 1 cabinet? Any particular AB device for footswitch input jacks on 2 heads?

teefus

yes, you need the radial headbone. fwiw, i used one for a while with a couple of valvetech heads. there is a slight delay when switching from one head to the other. not huge but definitely noticeable.

tschelle668

Silver Supporting Member
So just to be clear about what you guys are saying, the Headbones can also be used for channel switching (Clean/Dirty) in addition to switching heads???

8len8

So just to be clear about what you guys are saying, the Headbones can also be used for channel switching (Clean/Dirty) in addition to switching heads???
No, I don't think there's any product that can switch both an amp's channel and between two amps at the same time.

rck

Strat Lover 4 Life
Silver Supporting Member
correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't also have your pedalboard rig going into the effects loop of an amp when using the Headbone, right?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom