Headed to NYC with Steve Stevens tomorrow..

sinasl1

We are doing 3 nights at The Iridium in NYC, fri-sun, the Iridium is close to times Square. Sebastian Bach is singing, Anton Fig on Drums and Neil Jason on bass.... going to be a blast! Lots of musical surprises are in store, I'm sure :)

Pete Thorn

Paleolith54

We are doing 3 nights at The Iridium in NYC, fri-sun, the Iridium is close to times Square. Sebastian Bach is singing, Anton Fig on Drums and Neil Jason on bass.... going to be a blast! Lots of musical surprises are in store, I'm sure :)

Pete Thorn
Among regrets i have is passing up a chance one night to stop in and see Les Paul. I'm a fan of Anton, and have recently "discovered" your playing via your Eruption tutorial, so i can now add not seeing your show to my list of things i regret. Hope you have a great time!

iamdavea

Silver Supporting Member
So, Pete, when can we Gear Pagers expect that clip of you playing VH's "I'm The One" through your Suhr SL68? Pete, this is the kind of thing that could kick your career into the stratosphere! And Pete, remember: close-ups on the hands! Thanks, bro!

DRS

That's cool. Congrats. Thorn and Stevens. Always loved Steve Stevens. Love Thorn to ;)

Blanket Jackson

is Tio's favorite
Silver Supporting Member
Billy Idolmaker. Rockin!
I'd love to see you play live Pete. Hopefully I can drop by - this sounds like fun.

traviswalk

In the Great State
Gold Supporting Member
Pete I didn't know you would be involved, I think I may stop by now as I work a few blocks away!! :aok

gennation

Awesome Pete. Keepin' the dream alive.

I've seen Les as well as a few other greats there. Wish I could be there, I would love to hear someone throw down some rockin' tunes at the Iridium!

laughingsam

very cool! i've always loved steves' tune Run Across Desert Sands. the rest of that album was hit or miss, but that song still gets fairly regular play frm me...

have fun!

Polyester

I can't think of Mr. Stevens without mentally picturing his over-the-top 80s image. The guy can seriously play but 25 years later I still can't get over it.

boldaslove1977

Silver Supporting Member
check out pete... just tearing up hot for teacher on friday night... great stuff...

wish i could have made it...

DRS

I can't think of Mr. Stevens without mentally picturing his over-the-top 80s image. The guy can seriously play but 25 years later I still can't get over it.

I may still have that magazine somewheres in the basement:)

nickthenail

HAHA! I had a huge smile on my face listening to this...

Be damned if Mr. Thorn doesn't out-VH VH!

All done with what appears to be a Badger 18...and a sh** load of talent.

Trending Topics