• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Headphones For On The Road Recording

Hey guys,
Can you recommend a set of headphones that have a nice flat response that can be used for recording on the road (ie ideas, demos, and such) with my Powerbook? I dont want to spend mega bucks for something that will be put in my computer bag with the possibility of being broken. I'd like to stay around $75 or less. What do you suggest?

micetzhu

Hey guys,
Can you recommend a set of headphones that have a nice flat response that can be used for recording on the road (ie ideas, demos, and such) with my Powerbook? I dont want to spend mega bucks for something that will be put in my computer bag with the possibility of being broken. I'd like to stay around $75 or less. What do you suggest?
KOSS Porta Pro

nbarts

Sony MDR-V6, seriously pretty damn good for the price. I own MoreMe deluxe, they don't even come anywhere close.

Trending Topics