• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

HeadRush Gig Board Factory Reset?

MixMinisterMike

Silver Supporting Member
IIRC, it's holding down two of the footswitches at boot. Sorry I can't remember which ones but I experimented and found it pretty quickly.

gtrplyr1

Thanks, I was going to guess at it, I know the full size board you hold down two buttons and boot. I was just being a wuss and thought I'd check the brain trust here first.

jtees4

Yeah...it's an old thread. But it just helped me. I got my Gigboard yesterday, love it, but wanted to reset it...and didn't have a clue. Thanks!

sharkguitar

Yeah...it's an old thread. But it just helped me. I got my Gigboard yesterday, love it, but wanted to reset it...and didn't have a clue. Thanks!
I have a lot of fun with my gigboard. I set up a "rig" for each amp model. For the tweeds, I put a spring reverb and boost option...for the blackface models, reverb and tremolo. The Marshalls and Vox..reverb and boost option. Take these rigs and create new ones with effects. I made a few rigs I named Jerry, Duane, Wes, Danny..you get the idea. The boost is nice to have for single coil pick ups. I was explaining to a jamming pal that with just the Soldano and Bogner models, it's like have two, three channel amps with a little minor tweaking. I'm sure that the Kemper or Fractual probably sounds better but normal, non gear obsessed people don't care and the Headrush is so easy to use....even a Cave Man can do it, believe me folks!

Last edited:

evan47

Hold down pedal 3 & 4 whilst powering on, Headrush will "Revert" as they call it.
Will resetting the gigboard will the firmware also revert to the version it had when it left the factory or will any updated firmware remain as is?

Top Bottom