Heads up - Digitech IStomp users....

Tmidiman

Just got the istomp specifically for the red coral detune and no joy cause app doesn't exist right now for ios 11 and above. PLEASE I NEED!!
Red Coral and the Blue Pearl are great sounding detune\chorus pedals. I’ll try other pedals, and they’re ok, but I’ll call these up and the sound is right where it needs to be. Lush and full.

So happy to have old apple devices and an iPhone 6S that I haven’t updated.

Laarz

I want to thank DigiTech for the hard work on this.

I however have a report that the updated app is not connecting to the online DigiTech store right now, so only the original thirteen effects are available. (The flashing DigitTech icon for connecting to the store just keeps flashing). Also I checked out the older app on an iPad running an older iOS, and it doesn't connect to the DigiTech store either, and so only has the thirteen initial effects as well. I checked again on still another older device, but this time turned off wifi before launching the app, and the full compliment the effects are there. (BTW shutting down the app and then turning off wifi and then reloading the app on the first older device mentioned didn't bring back the lost effects.)

So a warning, if you want to upload one from the extended collection of effects be sure to not have your device connected to the internet when you launch the app, or those effects will be lost.

Again thanks for the effort, but right now it looks like a step backwards, until the DigiTech store gets sorted.

Last edited:

minty901

I want to thank DigiTech for the hard work on this.

I however have a report that the updated app is not connecting to the online DigiTech store right now, so only the original thirteen effects are available. (The flashing DigitTech icon for connecting to the store just keeps flashing). Also I checked out the older app on an iPad running an older iOS, and it doesn't connect to the DigiTech store either, and so only has the thirteen initial effects as well. I checked again on still another older device, but this time turned off wifi before launching the app, and the full compliment the effects are there. (BTW shutting down the app and then turning off wifi and then reloading the app on the first older device mentioned didn't bring back the lost effects.)

So a warning, if you want to upload one from the extended collection of effects be sure to not have your device connected to the internet when you launch the app.

Again thanks for the effort, but right now it looks like a step backwards, until the DigiTech store gets sorted.
seeing the same here. lates ios, iphone SE

drbob1

Silver Supporting Member
WTF!!!! The guy(s) who turned around Digitech/DOD and made it into a company that anyone would be proud of, and was say #2 to EHX for weird and over the top stuff, as well as bread and butter, are gone? I can only guess that Harman is closing up shop? I know you can't answer, but I feel for you man!