• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hearing Test

Prairie Belt

Nice. Second time through with the volume up pretty high I could get up to 19. I guess the computer speakers/earbuds used are going to be a large variable.

Guitar55

Who was that masked man?
Gold Supporting Member
AT normal volume I only got to 12. Cranked up I could hear them all, but the wierd thing is that the higher frequencies sounded lower.

bigroy

10k was strong, had to crank it a bit to just get a hint at 12k. The summer of 1969 and that Marshall double stack no doubt is the root of the problem.

holyears

Very fun test - I'm going to run my audio engineering class through it to see how they do. (I got to 18k btw w/ my old apple desktop speakers).

Rama

So sad..the loss of my hearing. So so sad. I am deaf in my right ear and my good ear is not so good. But I thank God for being able to hear at all...I had to quit playing out years ago because of this and when I do it just reminds me of my loss.

You like gear? Value and appreciate good tone....how about NO tone. How about having the very foundation of your musical life snached out from under you like a rug you walked on forever and took for granted.

How about that?:boxer

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
14 good, 15 barely. 16 if I really cranked it up. 17 and 18, but they sound lower in pitch, don't know why that is. I've had ear surgery on my right ear from when I was a child, I had tons of ear infections.

Trending Topics