Heatley ROCKS

Discussion in 'The Small Company Luthiers' started by mitch, Jun 23, 2005.

1. mitch

mitch Guest

My guitar player asked if I had a soapbar equiped guitar, we are recording our 1st album, and I thought about the Heatley that I had. 3 soaps, GREAT neck, just a real nice guitar. I am blown away by how sweet this guitar sounds. It just cuts through the humbuckers, and ads a real nice tone to the music. The guitar player raved about the feel of the necl as well. I just wanted to give props to Mr. Heatley.... You make a Damn fine guitar!!!

2. fretnot

fretnot Gold Supporting Member

3. edgarallanpoe

edgarallanpoe Member

That guitar was mine and it kicked total ass....great guitar. Unfortunately the neck didn't work for me. Scott makes one of the very best...no doubt.

4. slipbeer

slipbeer Supporting Member

Let's not get carried away here.

If we keep proppin' Scott it's gonna' take about 3 years to get the Tradition I've been planning on ordering later this year.

Let's also not tell my wife he charges more than about $500. It'll be better that way;)

5. mitch

mitch Guest

Bro,!!! If ANY guitar was more than 500 dollars, I wouldn't own ANY!!! LOLOLOLLLOOLL My wife is Totally unaware of guitar prices..... Thank G-D

6. scott

scott Member

7. tradarama

tradarama www.PRIMEGUITARS.com Silver Supporting Member

Just awesome. Scott do you have any pics of mine...the one that used to be on the homepage of your website? Best guitar I've ever played and I have lots.

8. scott

scott Member

9. petrucci

petrucci Member