• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Helios Footswitch?

BrentSP

Silver Supporting Member
I've seen some Marshall style two button foot switches with LEDs and I'm wondering will the LEDs light up with the Helios or will they be dead?

voodoosound

Funk & Grooven member
Gold Supporting Member
They will be dead unless the pinouts are correct on the FS out to light the LEDs

BrentSP

Silver Supporting Member
FS works great, LEDs light up. Only thing that's back asswards is when I engage the EFX the LED is off. When I turn off the EFX the LED is on. I'd imagine I can swap the wires to the switch in the FS and it would work correctly.

RAR

FS works great, LEDs light up. Only thing that's back asswards is when I engage the EFX the LED is off. When I turn off the EFX the LED is on. I'd imagine I can swap the wires to the switch in the FS and it would work correctly.
What a bummer. I don't think you can reverse polarity on LED's; It won't turn on anymore. Maybe call Bogner or Tubes and More?

BrentSP

Silver Supporting Member
What a bummer. I don't think you can reverse polarity on LED's; It won't turn on anymore. Maybe call Bogner or Tubes and More?
No you can't but you can on the jack. I'm not sure though, I'll just have to dig in and see. I may be the one thinking back asswards :D

RAR

Since the LED's get their power from the amp, I'm assuming you can't reverse switch/reverse wires on the jack either? :confused Hmm... keep us posted, as I will have the same issue. Really wish Bogner would have just included the foot switch.

Trending Topics