Helix vs. AX8 - Pay for Upgrades?

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by acroberts, Jun 3, 2016.

1. nicolasrivera

nicolasrivera Gold Supporting Member

If Fractal decides to charge for Amps models, FX etc i would not have a problem with that at all given the obscene amount of money i continue to spend on IRs.

Now, Fractal has been on the market for a very long time and they have build a very respectful following thanks to the quality and realism of the models they sample, other companies have to earn that thruout amazing sounding amps, fxs etc so they can also build that trust of quality.

I like to pay for good things, things that make me happy, things that feel and give you that sence of hard work was involved in its development.

2. phil_m

phil_m Supporting Member

They'll be giving up effects processors for food processors... Kale smoothies is where the real money is.

nicolasrivera likes this.
  3. jageya

jageya Member

i hope line6 releases a spidervalve mk2 type amp with the hz modeling and good effects....a stereo 2-12 combo in this format would be awesome....no need for all the helix options and flair onboard.I thought the whole bogner=+ line6 thing was cool...like the dt amps as well.

4. SilentScorp

SilentScorp Member

I would love this in a 1/12 combo.