Hello everyone, can anyone tell me anything about this pedal?

mayolove

Hi, new member here.
I just found and bought this Jen Phaser KP 900. I just curious about the age (no dates on the pots) and any other info. I'm pretty sure it's a two stage, but i'm not sure...it looks mid 70's by design but can anyone tell me if these were ever reissued because this looks brand new....well it is brand new, I'm pretty sure it was NOS and had never been used until I plugged it in. I'm not looking to sell but a rough value would be nice to know incase I ever needed to. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

jen9.jpg

jen8.jpg

jen7.jpg

jen6.jpg

jen5.jpg

jen4.jpg

Jen1.jpg

rob2001

I've never heard of it before but if it sounds good to you, then it's a good pedal! Try a google search.

mayolove

I've never heard of it before but if it sounds good to you, then it's a good pedal! Try a google search.

yeah, it sounds great!! I love it.

I tried googling all day and all I could find was a few pics and a japanese site that had one for sale, seems to be hardly any info around at all.

Grenville

Jen is short for Jennings, the UK company who were behind classic Vox amps, wah pedals, etc.

The Jen brand was manufactured in Italy, and Jen made wahs are highly sought after, good sounding wahs.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom