Hello from Arlington, TX

betterdays

I'm a member of both bwacksforum.com and worshipfrequency.com/community and there's a couple members of TGP over there, so I decided to check it out. And i'm staying around for a while :D

I mainly play worship for my church and it ends up sounding like U2 or Coldplay with a little post-rock influence for more downtempo songs.
But we tend to get a little heavier for youth meetings on Friday night.

Right now i'm playing a MIM Telecaster through a PodXT Live, but in a couple of months i'm going to grab myself a Tiny Terror and an Avatar 2x12 (V30s), and am already lining up what pedals to purchase after that.

Dr. Tweedbucket

Deluxe model available !!!11
Hey! I'm from Plano ..... well sort of...... used to be.

You guys have that KILLER Guitar show! Lucky you.

Welcome :)

betterdays

Ha, that's like down the street from my church.

Filipino American Alliance Church on Fielder and Arkansas. We've only been there a couple years though.

GuiltySpark

Hey, some locals!! I'm in DFW as well, albiet a little north of McKinney. I play mainly at church right now too. Covers of KLTY stuff, with some more rippin tunes for the youth on Wed night.

Glad to see y'all here.

gtrfinder

Silver Supporting Member
Welcome from a Ft. Worth Gear Pager.
Hope you brought your wallet. This place gets expensive.

KCWM

Supporting Member
Hello from Lewisville. Welcome to this board. There's a wealth of information here...and the path to the darkside starts here as well. Oh my poor pocketbook.

MarkWorth

Hey, some locals!! I'm in DFW as well, albiet a little north of McKinney. I play mainly at church right now too. Covers of KLTY stuff, with some more rippin tunes for the youth on Wed night.

Glad to see y'all here.

nice! i play at a church called Fellowship Church out in Plano, just a few minutes south of ya. nice to see i've got a few neighbors on here. hah.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom