Hello from Austria

hoss33

Hi guys, I am new to the GearPage but some of you might know me from other forums (LPF, Fractal,...). I am the guy with this avatar

I play guitar and bass, love vintage and other quality guitars and I am a tube amp freak.
Currently I own only two tube amps I have built myself, a Champ with some mods and a Metro 50W Plexi (with matching purple 1960AX).

But I am open to modelling and solid state gear, too! I have owned three different kinds of Line6 PODs, an Eleven Rack, an Axe FX Standard and my current modeller is an Axe FX Ultra.

I have just ordered a Retro Channel RR1 and I am interested in the Kemper Profiling Amp.
Lance's Retro Channel clips and googling for the RR1 ultimately brought me to the Gear Page.

FFTT

I spent my 14th Birthday in Tyrol, wow what a beautiful place!

Welcome aboard!

wichita

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your new amp...
If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly.

All the best

Lance

hoss33

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your new amp...
If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly.

All the best

Lance
Thanks, Lance. BTW, I am your Facebook friend "Bernard Martin"

In addition to my opening post, this is the Metro 50W Plexi (kit) I have built, with matching Greenback Cabinet (from 1992).
I have modded the amp with a Larry style PPIMV. Sounds great, works great down to bedroom level (with some added gain from the PI).

suckamc

Silver Supporting Member
G'day mate!

(I can't believe I thought that movie was stupid the first time I saw it.)

hoss33

Hi welcome to TGP!!

Oh....and I love those Metro plexi's as well!
George's kits were the best, unfortunately he had to close this part of his business. He still builds his world class replicas, though.

Trending Topics