• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hello from Boone, NC

stratmaster48

How's everybody doing? I checked this place out because I was getting tired of the way things are done over at Harmony Central.

Guitars:
Gibson es335 - cherry red
Fender Deluxe Super Strat w/vintage noiseless PU's

Amp:
Custom Hot Rod Deluxe

FX:
Furman SPB-8 pedalboard
Teese RMC3LE
Keeley Baked Ts9
Line 6 DL4

I'm 21 years old. I went to Berklee for 2 semesters. I am now studying jazz in Boone, NC. I just love everything about music, and I'm glad to be here!

phatster

Welcome to our little forum!I went to a boys summer camp in Boone many many years ago...Beatiful country!!:AOK

bikerdude2

Silver Supporting Member
Stayed in Boone for a bike trip down the Blue Ridge. Kind of sucked being a dry town, unless that's changed? Either way, it's a beautiful place!

kmcmichael

I took my son to Boy Scout camp there once, it is beutiful country.

I think that if you read this sight very much you will have some more equipment........whether you can afford it or not.

WILLIEKENDRICK

Silver Supporting Member
Hey Stratmaster!
Welcome to the club. You live in a beautiful part of our country! I use to raid Beech Mountain back in my earlier years, that is one fun, cold, and gorgeous place!
Willie

HoboMan

Gold Supporting Member
I drove thru Boone over 25 years ago on my way to the Highland Games. Do they still have those there?

A whole weekend of Scottish games during the day and at night there were campfires everywhere with musicians playing at every campfire.

It was awsome!

FatTeleTom

Welcome. My wife and I love that part of the country, in fact we got married in Blowing Rock, and visit a B&B (The Baird House) in Valle Crucis at least once a year.

Do you know sax player Todd Wright? He played at our wedding, and I think still teaches at ASU. Fantastic musician.

Trending Topics