• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hello from Halifax Nova Scotia

Dan578867

Hello all I've been on here for a while but never introduced my self.
I'm Dan I've been in NS for a few yrs and just got back to playing again after a hiatus of a few yrs. I'm taking lessons and just did no.2 so things re going well I tried self teaching first that only gets you so far. I collect vintage insturments and now learn to play as well. Something else to do when sailing/boating season is over.
Dan

candid_x

Howdy Dan and welcome.

I was up in Halifax while in the Navy in '65. Beautiful place, and the beer knocked me on my... well, anyway, welcome. :)

RSRD

Hey Dan. Welcome. Ive been to Halifax several times and have hiked Cape Breton. Love it up there. We have a few NS members here now. See you around the board.

Trending Topics