• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hello From Holland, Hilversum

Hello fellows (ladies), short background information: I'm American Pennsyvanian, living in Holland. Have a bluegrass band since a year, amature, it's starting to work well, we'll be doing amplifyed gigs from now on, I'm looking for information on a microphone (typically bluegrass bands for small venue use one microphone setups-large diaphram condensor types). Years ago when I was doing another type of band, root music, a mixer guy tipped me about the Shure 58, very strong, cheap, great quality, the working horse of the industry, I've never been sorry. So now I need a large diaphram condensor microphone and I'm looking for another success, another fabulous tip! What do you think? John