• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Hello from India!

axedoc2010

Hello everyone!

I have actually been posting for on TGP for a few weeks and never checked out this section. So I am a gear addict from India and have found TGP one of the most useful resources on the internet for finding info on gear, modifications etc. You guys are great! Hopefully I can contribute as well. Cheers :)

axedoc2010

Just checked this thread after my last post on it. Thanks guys!

@norumba - I live in New Delhi

@TimSt.L - Jai Hind means long live India :)!

@ Scott - Thanks for keeping this site up and running all these years. Cheers ~

norumba

ap kaise hain? I havent been to new Delhi, but spent three weeks in Kolkata and loved it very much...

Hows the music scene in ND?

axedoc2010

Hehe hum theek hain :)! Love Calcutta too. My parents were posted there for 3 years. The music scene in Delhi has exploded over the last 10 years. Thousands of bands and a focus on original music have seen quite a few good bands emerge. There seems to be everything - metal, rock, jazz, blues, fusion etc. Delhi also hosts two prominent festivals - the Great Indian Rock and the Jazz Yatra. Lots of good vernacular bands too singing in hindi, bengali, malayalam.

axedoc2010

I love India!
That's wonderful to hear! Only wish we had better import duties so guitar gear and cars were not twice as expensive ;). Would save my friends in the States a lot of hassle since they always seem to be carrying back guitar related stuff for me. Hehe..

Top Bottom