Hello from Indiana USA!

GrahamFrame

Hi All! Can't tell you how many times I've lurked and found great info on this board over the years from various Google searches. Decided to finally join, so, hi!

I'm currently part of a recording band and have been playing guitar for almost 20 years (started young) and am classically trained on piano - I love playing with vintage synths too! Recording is something I love to tinker with as well and currently am using Ableton Live as my DAW.

My guitar rig currently consists of:
-Gibson Les Paul 50s Reissue
-Rick Turner Model 1-C (featherweight with piezo)
-90s era Standard Strat
-Martin DXE Acoustic

--Orange OR50
--Hi-Tone Custom 50 (Hiwatt vintage DR504 Custom 50 head remake)
--Orange Dual Terror 30W
--Marshall 4x12 Silver Jubilee cab
--Orange 1x12 cab

FX: Zvex Fuzz Factory, Mid-Fi Demo tape Fuzz, Boss SD-1, Line 6 HD500X multi-effects (for reverb, delay, modulation, volume, and pitch).

Will be adding a Hi-Tone 4x12 cab with fane reissues as soon as it's ready!

I'm thoroughly enjoying life right now and always love to be playing and creating new music. Hope that you're also ringing in the new year on a good note, cheers all!

kustombob

Welcome fellow Hoosier. I am down by Corydon In. Nice rigs you have their. How did you wind up with a Silver Jubilee cab and no head. The heads smoke.

GrahamFrame

Welcome fellow Hoosier. I am down by Corydon In. Nice rigs you have their. How did you wind up with a Silver Jubilee cab and no head. The heads smoke.
Awesome, hey there!

I bought the Jubilee as it both sounded so good with my Orange heads and looked the part. With this Hi-Tone / Hiwatt, it sounds muddy and flat I'm assuming from the Vintage 30s. Considered replacing the speakers with fanes, creambacks, or GH12s but decided just to get the Hiwatt 4x12 and sell the Jubilee.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom