• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hello from Little Rhode Island

Mojosupreme

Finally joined the gear page. I've gained loads of info here. Music is a big part of my life. Whether listening or playing. It's great to find a place to share some of my experiences. My name is Ron DeSantis, I live in Warwick, R.I. I've been playing guitar for about 30 years. Im a 42 year old Executive Chef. I have a wonderful wife named Betty, and a 6 year old son Ronnie. As you can tell by my username I have a Ruokangas Mojo Supreme That I'm absolutley in love with. I also play a 2000 R9 with Wrc Fillmores. I'm currently playing through a Dr Z Maz 38 with 2 12" celestion blues. I also own a Bourgeois Slope D. Looking forward to chating with many of you.

Greetings Ron, and Welcome!

Nice up there in RI, I've been up that way a few times in summer.

How do you like the DR Z Maz 38 ?

Cheers!

Zexcoil

Vendor
Hi Ron,

Welcome. I grew up in RI. I lived in and around Narragansett from 1969-1992.

DEMENTED

Silver Supporting Member
Hi Ron,
Fellow Rhode Islander here, Well, from birth in '65 to '03, I'm just over the line into CT. now.

Mojosupreme

Hello Demented,
Let me guess, you moved to CT to escape the cost of taxes. Also The housing market is much better in CT.

bilbal

Greetings I live in Pawcatuck, CT not too far from Demented. I actually just got off the phone with him. Welcome aboard.

cubado

Welcome.. Ron..

Where do you cook ... ??

up the road in Sharon MA...

and a fellow Ruokangas lover... vsop supreme !

Trending Topics