Hello from Maine, USA

Paully1

Hi all,
I'm coming to you from taxation ....er vacationland.
For those who don't know Maine is the North Easternest point in the USA.
And even though landmass wise we are the largest state in New England we have the smallest population.
I've been playing guitar for about a year and a half seriously. Before that I just hacked around trying to teach my self, I'm sure some of you know the drill.
A year and a half ago I found an excellent self paced structured program and my before and after skills are amazing from where I was to where I am.
If you want to check it out Google: Gibson Learn And Master Guitar
It's worth the coin.
Be excellent to each other :)
Paully

Last edited:

Matt L

Well, hello theyah from anutha Maynuh, ayunh!

My mom's side of the family is from L/A....I'm down in Portland. Welcome to TGP! Have fun, don't let the natives get you riled, most of us mean well.

jimshine

I miss buying guitars in Lewiston in the late 80's and 90's. There were tons of old cool guitars around there. Probably still is. Even picked a '66 Fender Pro Reverb out of the trash in 2003.

Tiboy

Silver Supporting Member
Welcome from another new guy. Despite walking this earth for half a century I first stepped foot in Maine last month. We explored the state atop bicycles. Maine is quite beautiful.

jiml

Gold Supporting Member
ayuh!

Family in Boothbay, Surry and Bah Habah. Spent lotsa time in the back seat driving to Maine on summah vacations.

The most beautiful place on earth.

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
Hi.. Welcome.. Ki,tree heaa. Now whea's Muthaa?