Hello from Maryland

Hey Everyone,

I havent posted to TGP in years so I figured I would get back into the mix. My name is Ryan Fowler. I am the owner of Ryan Fowler's Guitar Experience which specializes in vintage and collectable instruments. I am also a current PRS endorsee with my band The Kelly Bell Band. We have toured all over the world in about 25 different countries and we are about to release our 10th record. Please take a moment to check out my website if you have a chance. I get lots of cool gear that many of you would be into. I'm sure I have already met a lot of you so feel free to drop me a line anytime.

Ryan

Drak

I don't like green guitars too often but that there is Gorgeous!
Tom Anderson Mini-Hums?
I've often wanted to give them a go but have yet to snag any.
Welcome from another Marylander!

Bs_b6_1CUAA8Xz1.jpg

I don't like green guitars too often but that there is Gorgeous!
Tom Anderson Mini-Hums?
I've often wanted to give them a go but have yet to snag any.
Welcome from another Marylander![/IMG]

Its actually a PRS Studio. It has a 57/08 in the bridge and two of their Narrowfield mini hums in the neck and middle. I stopped by the factory a couple years ago to pick up a case for my Starla and ended up going home with that one as well. The first gig I did with it was in Japan and its been my number one ever since. Glad to see you found a pic of me with my ugly guitar face :dude

gwr

I'm on the eastern shore but have seen your band a few times,welcome back and I will indeed check out your website.....

AaeCee

Silver Supporting Member
Ryan! How've you been man?! Glad to see you here and happy for you on your new business. You probably already know from my handle who I am, but in case you haven't put it together yet, I'm AC, one of your favorite customers from the GC days.

PM me and we'll exchange some more vital data….after all, a nut like me should be on your priority list. :aok

And for those who don't yet know Ryan, I can confidently state that he's one of the truly good guys out there.

Ryan! How've you been man?! Glad to see you here and happy for you on your new business. You probably already know from my handle who I am, but in case you haven't put it together yet, I'm AC, one of your favorite customers from the GC days.

PM me and we'll exchange some more vital data….after all, a nut like me should be on your priority list. :aok

And for those who don't yet know Ryan, I can confidently state that he's one of the truly good guys out there.

Thanks for the vote of confidence AC. I had a feeling I might run into you on here. I just sent you a PM.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom