• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hello From Merseyside (home Of The Rutles)

Higherwatter

Greetings lads "n" lasses. as you can see I'm a new poster to your excellent gear page. I'm siting writing this, several hundred yards away from the river mersey in a place you guys in the states would call "Liverpool England".
I found this forum by chance whilst stumbling around the web looking for info on vintage Celestion speakers and a mine of information it has certainly turned out to be. The detail and depth of your technical knowledge is truly amazing!

Higherwatter

welcome to TGP.... are you an everton or liverpool fan??
Thanks to everyone for your welcome.

to ashley : I'm a massive Liverpool fan and an ex season ticket holder. (long story!) I still manage to get to a few home games each month.
Anfield is still an amazing football stadium. There's usually about
6 or 7 of my footy mates that go - it also involves a lot of this.........
:BEER

devinb

I once wanted to name a band The Mersey Beat, only later to find out it had already been used. I knew about the paper.

Basher

Hello Higherwatter

I'm new(ish) here myself and agree that it seems like a real treasure-trove of information and expertise.

I also live in Merseyside but I'm a "woolyback" from just inside the county line (Newton-le-Willows nr. St Helens). As such I can't claim to have any of that ready scouse wit or charm!

Still - hello to you and everyone else here.

ford

Modz
Staff member
Welcome! Hope it's ok that I pull for those boys from Everton FC. I always tend to end up the fan of teams that might be considered more of an underdog... even though they are 5th in the table right now..:BEER

rock

bford

Higherwatter

Hello Higherwatter

I'm new(ish) here myself and agree that it seems like a real treasure-trove of information and expertise.

I also live in Merseyside but I'm a "woolyback" from just inside the county line (Newton-le-Willows nr. St Helens). As such I can't claim to have any of that ready scouse wit or charm!

Still - hello to you and everyone else here.
Hi Basher - I don't subscribe to all that "woolyback" stuff - were all from Merseyside!

Higherwatter

Welcome! Hope it's ok that I pull for those boys from Everton FC. I always tend to end up the fan of teams that might be considered more of an underdog... even though they are 5th in the table right now..:BEER

rock

bford
Thats fine by me - my missus is a Evertonian . 5th in the table and playing quite well at the moment.

Trending Topics