• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hello from Montana

bowie3141

Welcome to TGP i love Big Sky MT been thru there many times there used to be a cool little sky resort close by :BEER

Lespaulsignature 74

Gold Supporting Member
I'm gonna move to Montana and raise me up a crop of dental floss!!!...Frank Zappa

Welcome aboard TGP......beware of the dreaded "GAS" syndrome!

MrBoZiffer

Welcome! What part of Montana? I've done a lot of fishing around Ennis and Bozeman. Mainly in the Madison River area, including some of the lakes. I love Montana. It's my favorite place on earth. By the way, I'm in Birmingham, so it feels like a world away sometimes. haha

Welcome! What part of Montana? I've done a lot of fishing around Ennis and Bozeman. Mainly in the Madison River area, including some of the lakes. I love Montana. It's my favorite place on earth. By the way, I'm in Birmingham, so it feels like a world away sometimes. haha
I'm up in Kalispell, fishing isn't as good here but no complaints, it's still Montana...LOL

kingsxman

Gold Supporting Member
I love Kalispell. We spent a week in Whitefish and we went to Kalispell a few times to see my old barber. He up and left Minnesota and bought a place in the mountains right outside of Kalispell. He owns a shop now in town. Mike is his name. His wife is Sue and also works there. I forget the name of his place. Great guy.

Kalispell is a place where I could live.

Trending Topics