Hello from Montana

bowie3141

Welcome to TGP i love Big Sky MT been thru there many times there used to be a cool little sky resort close by :BEER

Lespaulsignature 74

Gold Supporting Member
I'm gonna move to Montana and raise me up a crop of dental floss!!!...Frank Zappa

Welcome aboard TGP......beware of the dreaded "GAS" syndrome!

MrBoZiffer

Welcome! What part of Montana? I've done a lot of fishing around Ennis and Bozeman. Mainly in the Madison River area, including some of the lakes. I love Montana. It's my favorite place on earth. By the way, I'm in Birmingham, so it feels like a world away sometimes. haha

Welcome! What part of Montana? I've done a lot of fishing around Ennis and Bozeman. Mainly in the Madison River area, including some of the lakes. I love Montana. It's my favorite place on earth. By the way, I'm in Birmingham, so it feels like a world away sometimes. haha

I'm up in Kalispell, fishing isn't as good here but no complaints, it's still Montana...LOL

kingsxman

Gold Supporting Member
I love Kalispell. We spent a week in Whitefish and we went to Kalispell a few times to see my old barber. He up and left Minnesota and bought a place in the mountains right outside of Kalispell. He owns a shop now in town. Mike is his name. His wife is Sue and also works there. I forget the name of his place. Great guy.

Kalispell is a place where I could live.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom