• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Hello from Oklahoma!

soultrain65

Long time lurker, decided to join in on the conversations versus using all the valuable info from other users. I've been playing since 11 (over 40 yrs), couple hundred gigs, just collecting and tinkers last few years. I have about 20 guitars (7 American Strats of varying flavors, Ernie Ball Stingray guitar, Ernie Ball JP6, Gibson GGC-700, Gibson The Paul, Gibson Howard Roberts Fusion III, Taylor acoustics, and some boutique electrics). I have a Mesa Boogie Lonestar, Mesa TA-30 head, 62 Fender Super Amp (brownie) with a 61 Fender Reverb Unit (brownie), 66 Pro Reverb, 69 Super Reverb. I've had about 40 or so guitars and amps over the past few years, going through them and cleaning them up and getting them set up correctly. I can do some luthier work, and great at cleaning up vintage amps, but don't mess with amp electronics. I've built a couple of guitars, and refinished a couple in nitrocellulose lacquer. Always looking for a diamond in the rough, though I don't find pigs with lipstick as an occasional challenge. Thanks for having me!

johnthejar

Long time lurker, decided to join in on the conversations versus using all the valuable info from other users. I've been playing since 11 (over 40 yrs), couple hundred gigs, just collecting and tinkers last few years. I have about 20 guitars (7 American Strats of varying flavors, Ernie Ball Stingray guitar, Ernie Ball JP6, Gibson GGC-700, Gibson The Paul, Gibson Howard Roberts Fusion III, Taylor acoustics, and some boutique electrics). I have a Mesa Boogie Lonestar, Mesa TA-30 head, 62 Fender Super Amp (brownie) with a 61 Fender Reverb Unit (brownie), 66 Pro Reverb, 69 Super Reverb. I've had about 40 or so guitars and amps over the past few years, going through them and cleaning them up and getting them set up correctly. I can do some luthier work, and great at cleaning up vintage amps, but don't mess with amp electronics. I've built a couple of guitars, and refinished a couple in nitrocellulose lacquer. Always looking for a diamond in the rough, though I don't find pigs with lipstick as an occasional challenge. Thanks for having me!
I recently moved to Oklahoma

Trending Topics