• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hello from PA!

katmetal

Greetings from Southeast PA! I am a long-time musician, play several instruments; Electric guitar, Pedal Steel guitar, Bass, Harmonica, Drums...Can play "at" Fiddle, Banjo & a few others.

I have wide ranging tastes - Anything from Classical to Country; Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Avant-Garde/more. Played a lot of gigs over 20 yrs. ago, now I just sit & "jam" at home or with friends.

Don't know if I will ever play gigs anymore or not - sometimes the bug gets to me, but don't really have the time to devote to it with raising a family & all that goes along with it.

Looking forward to talking shop/tech with all you guys!

Cheers,
katmetal :JAM

Greetings from Southeast PA! I am a long-time musician, play several instruments; Electric guitar, Pedal Steel guitar, Bass, Harmonica, Drums...Can play "at" Fiddle, Banjo & a few others.

I have wide ranging tastes - Anything from Classical to Country; Classic Rock, Heavy Metal, Avant-Garde/more. Played a lot of gigs over 20 yrs. ago, now I just sit & "jam" at home or with friends.

Don't know if I will ever play gigs anymore or not - sometimes the bug gets to me, but don't really have the time to devote to it with raising a family & all that goes along with it.

Looking forward to talking shop/tech with all you guys!

Cheers,
katmetal :JAM
Hey Katmetal,
I juswt wanted to say your not alone, I quit for 30 yr's, built a business , raised a son, and just in the last 5 yr's I have started playing again and now it is with some real passion.... It's worth it, family first Bro...

HipKitty

Gold Supporting Member
Greetings from Nashville! Where in the SE PA are you? I started my biz out of the York area....

Trending Topics