Hello from Redwood City, CA

_dg_

Whats up! Its been about 10 years since I picked up a guitar just trying to get back into the swing of things. I recently bought a HS Anderson Mad Cat ("Prince tele") and hopefully this year Ill get back to jamming and writing something. My claim to fame was in "punk" - now (but always have been) grooving to soul / funk / blues. Looking forward to learning a thing or two from you guys.

-D

PhaTz

Whats up! Its been about 10 years since I picked up a guitar just trying to get back into the swing of things. I recently bought a HS Anderson Mad Cat ("Prince tele") and hopefully this year Ill get back to jamming and writing something. My claim to fame was in "punk" - now (but always have been) grooving to soul / funk / blues. Looking forward to learning a thing or two from you guys.

-D

Well.. I was out for about 10 years as well. My wife recently past and so I have picked up the guitar. I went to a gear lust get together where a number of old friends and I met up and heard for the first time a Demeter TGA-3 75W amp. I was totally blown away by this amp primarily for its class A tone. The Edge Channel and the Metal OD channel are over the top. This amp is the very first 3 channel amp that I have really liked all three channels..

http://www.demeteramps.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=67&product_id=84

martyncrew

Gold Supporting Member
Greetings from a San Carlos neighbor! Do you ever go to the Fox? Great bands and jams.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom