• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

hello from st.louis

TimSt.L

I've been on here about a week or so and figured I might as well do the introduction!

Im from St.Louis, played blues and metal for years and years. Now Im doing some more radio friendly dark rock stuff and Im very happy where I am musically. The most I've been in years.
Im at a level where I don't make much actual money playing. Maybe a couple hundred a gig between the band. Enough to restock our c.d's and merch and do it all again. but it's fun. We get to do little 'tours' around the midwest a few times a year and have a great crowd following us here at home.

Im the guy the raves about his mesa rectoverb and rants about his eclipse2.:)

also, I am very happy to have found a guitar forum with highly respectable, professional, and courteous musicians. The last site I was on seemed to be full of arrogant kids who trash talk every question or statement made. I will never log onto that site again now that I've been here. So thank you all!

Tim.
Previous bands,co founder of Eli Stone 1997; Co founder of Parallel33 2009; joined Saence January 2012.

Tony

Silver Supporting Member
Hey Tim; welcome! I'm in STL as well (out in Edwardsville).

TimSt.L

Ha! I live in Bethalto now. Never knew TGPers were so close to me.

Ps. You'll have to come through my work sometime! www.eddiesguitars.com
I will! Do you guys do setups? I have basically a rant thread I started about my ESP eclipse 2 vb. I can't get the fret buzz to go away. I do tune down to BEADGB so it's pretty low. But I've never had issues like this before. And I need some new saddles put on my gotoh bridge... or just a new bridge all together. If you do this, let me know, I'd love to give you some business! I have plenty! Haha

rgsss14

Platinum Supporting Member
Welcome Neighbor! Yeah, there are a fair number of St. Louisans on here. We should all have a jam session sometime!

Fab4ever

Another St. Louisan here. Welcome and good to touch base with all of you!

fyi You really should go to Eddie's Guitars... amazing place. I need to introduce myself to you next time I'm around Brett!

TimSt.L

Hey this is great! We SHOULD all get together and jam! And then post the results!

I've heard many good things about Eddie's guitars, Im going to be headed there as soon as I can now.

trower

[geer/peyj] hubris confusion paralysis by analysis
Gold Supporting Member
Hate Mesa's but love eclipse2's ...ah well...Welcome!

Trending Topics