• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hello from the prarie

EthanB

Hey all,
New to the gear page.. obviously I've read threads for a long time, but I finally decided I ought to sign up and post or something. little bit of background: I'm a 17 year old guy who's been playing guitar for almost 11 years now.. I'm playing a fender american standard (ha.. standard... just ask about it) strat, a fender custom shop 67 NOS tele, a martin d-15, running through a carvin nomad 50w all tube (5 12ax7, 4 el84) 112.. I don't have anything too expensive as far as pedals go, but screw that, I've got tone and I get the job done, so I'm good with it... that said, I play through Boss, Dunlop and EHX... In any case, if you have any questions, just ask me.

big mike

Cathode biased
Platinum Supporting Member
Welcome! Sounds like you got your rig workin for you, that's all that counts!

Trending Topics