• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hello from Western NC

steelplayer

Heya Folks,

I've been lurking for a while, registered back in September, and finally made a post or two here recently.

I'm not a 6 string player (unless you consider lap steel ;) ). I play a 12 string Pedal Steel. Think more Robert Randolph than Nashville :hiP. I eventually found TGP while searching around for info on amps, pedals etc. I check in here just about every day now. What a great forum, and what a great source of information!!

I have the disease. I'm a definite gear head. My latest rig is a two amp solution with Lehle and GCX switchers, and a Ground Control unit to swap pedals and fx in and out. Current favorite amps: Holland Lil Jimi for the dirt side, and a Sarno Revelation pre and Mosvale 500 for the cleans. Current list of FX: For the clean side a G Major, and for the Holland, a Twin Tube, Barber Launch Pad, Trinity Wah, various Keeley, Analogman and homebrewed moddded stuff and a Zen Drive. Yep, that's an ever-changing list. :jo

I've already has some GREAT trades and purchases with some TGP members. Sooo much nicer than ebay!

Really looking forward to reading, posting and learning more!

best,
LarryW

Trending Topics