Hello

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by RockHardGuitars, Feb 22, 2012.

1. RockHardGuitars

RockHardGuitars Silver Supporting Member

Just saying hello. I am a new member here and looking forward to some good conversation and information. I also hope that I will be able to contribute valuable information as well.

Rock n roll!

2. Clifford-D

Clifford-D Member

Hey Peter, welcome

nice that people introduce themselves

I take it you're into R&R
    what, who, where, why, when????

3. magdream

magdream Member

4. RockHardGuitars

RockHardGuitars Silver Supporting Member

My first R&R concert was Chuck Berry and Bo Diddley at the Nassau Coliseum back in the mid 70's. I was around 11. Then My dad took me to a KISS concert in 78 and that was the end of the world as I knew it.

I play guitar. Rock guitar. Into Les Pauls, PRS, BC Rich, Dean, ESP, Roman, Music Man, Charvel, Ibanez, custom's etc etc. Owned 2 recording studios in the 80's and 90's. Studio in my house now with vintage sound craft TS24, Love gear, Love vintage. Love to mix old and new technology. I build my own guitars as a hobby, also build a few distortion pedals.

I like the new Van Halen!!! I don't care what anyone says.....Eddie is playing great!

My Fav Bands and players are (in no particular order)
    Van Halen, Rush, Zebra, Aerosmith, Metallica, Deftones, Beatles, Floyd, Tom Petty, Foo Fighters, Vai, Hendrix, Stevie, Gary Moore, Rick Derringer, Guthrie Govan, Jeff Beck,........Get the idea?

Love amps, pickups, recording gear. Yep.

Ok so hopefully you have a better Idea of who I be now. :)