HELP! How to ship an amp cheap from the UK

Davetfdurban

I wanting to find shipping costs to delivery my bruno super100 maybe to europe. Ive tried a few companys and have come up with the same figures between £109-140 is this expensive? Its all full insured for this price and 3-4day turn around. Any of you guys got and secrets to cheap shipping companys?

Cheers guys.

P.S ive only shipped pedals and other bits and bobs never an amp but have some good packing ready to use and some to help who has shipped loadsa amps.

DavidH

That sounds reasonable.Parcelforce international std was the most reasonable service i could find recently that isn't dead slow,that was for shipping some pedals to the US and is was still £25 a pop.Shipping from the UK is just expensive it seems.

Davetfdurban

thanks man, i bought an amp from the US and the shipping cost me nearly 3times that much just wondered if that was unreasonable or not!

loverocker

Seems high to me - is that some monster combo? I use www.interparcel.com to get a quick round up of competitive costs.

It's usually more expensive to ship amps/etc to the USA; last week I sent a Marshall to the USA for £88 (insured for £750) via UPS and it arrived in 4 days. It would have been about half that to send to Europe.

Hope this helps

Davetfdurban

Cheers man will see what i can get from them. I found someone else, never used them but they seem cheap - Parcel2go.com

loverocker

Cheers man will see what i can get from them. I found someone else, never used them but they seem cheap - Parcel2go.com
I have used p2go a few times. They don't offer side-by-side comparisons, I think they use FedEx only? If so, make sure to closely read the small print re insurance cover. Last time I looked it was full of get-out clauses.

Trending Topics