• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Help identifying Strat neck

telewacker

I think this was from a '57 RI...looks like '94. Does that sound right? It's American I believe. I want to sell it and I'm trying to assess its value. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sweetfinger

Silver Supporting Member
When they did the refret they didn't refinish the fingerboard. That's the thing that detracts the most value. Also it looks like they went with really big frets. Those things might drop the value 30 or 40% from a straight up stock neck. I don't know the market on these necks very well. They're not something I follow. Look 'em up on Ebay and see what they've been going for.