• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Help me build a pedalboard

RussB

low rent hobbyist
I'll confess, I'm a pedal n00b. I've been holding a guitar for 33 years, but have always struggled with pedals and their use. I end up selling them off, and using a guitar > cord > amp.

I am putting together a small pedalboard, and would like some input as to how to arrange the effects, and perhaps some upgrades or pedal suggestions.

What I have are an ST-200 Turbo Tuner, Buddha Wah, Barber Tone Press, Hardwire Delay, Dano CTO-1 & CT-1 Tremolo. It's powered with a Godlyke PA-9, connected with George L's and has to be packed onto a small 15.5" X 12" Gator pedalboard

I have a Wampler Buffer, Barber B-Buff Barber Diry Bomb and a Timmy on order. How the heck am I gonna fit these?

So far I've got it set like this,

Wah > Tuner > Comp > CTO-1 > DDSS > Tremolo > Delay

Last edited:

maresco2

very classy board, lot of good tones in their for the price I bet. Now your making me want to get one of those turbo tuners, how you like it?

RussB

low rent hobbyist

I went from a TU-12 to a TU-2 then to the Turbo. There is no comparison. The ST-200 is better in every regard. It's easy to use, fast and doesn't suck tone

Pat Healy

Worked out great! I went with the IEC power jack on my board as well. It's a nice touch.

Trending Topics