Help Me Choose A Color - New Bad Cat Amp

Please Choose Your Favorite Color

• Black Grill Cloth

• Gold Grill Cloth

Results are only viewable after voting.

hardys

I like the black grill cloth with silver piping, but I'll have to wait 2 months for one to be made. I can get the amp with gold grill cloth and gold piping almost immediately. I may want to sell it someday so getting one in a more popular color can't hurt. So, please help a brother out and vote on your color preference.

Last edited:

Trogdor

I would go with the black personally but that is just me. They both do look great, I guess it just comes down to how much you want the amp to stand out as apposed to being in the background of the stage setting.

I would go with the black personally but that is just me. They both do look great, I guess it just comes down to how much you want the amp to stand out as apposed to being in the background of the stage setting.
Good point. But the faceplate lights up, so it's going to stand out no matter what. ;)

-Nick

crazyForce

Silver Supporting Member
Their gold grill looks fantastic, but I voted black. I just have this aversion to anything resembling wheat from the "wheat wash" of the last 6-7 years.

AXEnGEAR4J

Gold looks a step up, class above and less generic!

I like the black grill cloth with silver piping, but I'll have to wait 2 months for one to be made. I can get the amp with gold grill cloth and gold piping almost immediately. I may want to sell it someday so getting one in a more popular color can't hurt. So, please help a brother out and vote on your color preference.

Trebor Renkluaf

I was hit by a parked car, what's your excuse?
Gold Supporting Member
I like 'em both. I voted black because it looked "badder".