• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Help me choose my acoustic guitar

AkoyPinoy

Hey guys...help me choose an acoustic guitar with preamp.. right now i'm looking at takamine G series and LAG T series..anyone tried them., let me know what you think...I'm leaning towards the LAG T100ace or dce.but sill open for some suggestions., my budget would be around 350ish :)

Pietro

2-Voice Guitar Junkie and All-Around Awesome Guy
There might be a used Seagull in that range. Far better, I think.

Pietro

2-Voice Guitar Junkie and All-Around Awesome Guy
LAG don't feel built to last to me, but I have to say, the higher-priced ones seem really nice, and my local store is selling them as fast as they can get them!

Takamines run the gamut from pro pieces to asian "me-too" guitars, but I tend to like their electronics quite a bit.

In your price range Seagull smokes them both.

Trending Topics