Help me find a case for my board

TubeeTuberton

So...I built this incredible pedalboard that I am quite proud of, if you can't tell. Anyhow, I built the board without a case or bag in mind. That is my fault and now I request some assistance. I am not looking to spend much money on it. I do not travel with my gear very much, just play at church mainly. Take it to a friends house, that sort of thing. So, after looking at musiciansfriend.com, eBay, etc, I am asking for help. I would like a hard case but, the dimensions I used are pretty uncommon and a custom hard case is expensive. This is why I have been leaning towards a gig bag. The board is 22 X 16 X 6.5 with the pedals on it, handles and everything. This is the board in question (scroll to last page on bottom):

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/511309&page=2

If you have any ideas please shoot them at me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

62Tele

Silver Supporting Member
Looks like it might just fit in a Pedaltrain I hardcase -

They list 23 1/2 x 18 x 7, so you might just make it.

TubeeTuberton

I have tried finding a cheap pedaltrain hard case without the board but, I can't seem to locate one. I also scoured the internet looking for a keyboard gig bag but with no luck. That was actually my first choice. Still looking right now. I'd like to spend no more then around $50-$60.

62Tele

Silver Supporting Member
Look at the pedaltrain junior add from champlifier (no affilitation). He has a junior in an original pedaltrain hardcase - you might be able to get just the case since it's a mismatch.

cedjazz

last week there was a Gatortote case for sale on Ebay. it was the large one with double bags on the front.

TubeeTuberton

I checked out the Pedaltrain from champlifier but, no go. I will keep looking on ebay. There MUST be a case for me out there somwhere!

TubeeTuberton

I had thought about just making a case but, I do not have time right now to do that. Thank you for the compliment though. And I don't think I am wanting to spend that much on a case right now. I will search on. Thank you for all of the input.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom