• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Help me find a case for my board

TubeeTuberton

So...I built this incredible pedalboard that I am quite proud of, if you can't tell. Anyhow, I built the board without a case or bag in mind. That is my fault and now I request some assistance. I am not looking to spend much money on it. I do not travel with my gear very much, just play at church mainly. Take it to a friends house, that sort of thing. So, after looking at musiciansfriend.com, eBay, etc, I am asking for help. I would like a hard case but, the dimensions I used are pretty uncommon and a custom hard case is expensive. This is why I have been leaning towards a gig bag. The board is 22 X 16 X 6.5 with the pedals on it, handles and everything. This is the board in question (scroll to last page on bottom):

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/511309&page=2

If you have any ideas please shoot them at me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

62Tele

Silver Supporting Member
Looks like it might just fit in a Pedaltrain I hardcase -

They list 23 1/2 x 18 x 7, so you might just make it.

TubeeTuberton

I have tried finding a cheap pedaltrain hard case without the board but, I can't seem to locate one. I also scoured the internet looking for a keyboard gig bag but with no luck. That was actually my first choice. Still looking right now. I'd like to spend no more then around $50-$60.

62Tele

Silver Supporting Member
Look at the pedaltrain junior add from champlifier (no affilitation). He has a junior in an original pedaltrain hardcase - you might be able to get just the case since it's a mismatch.

cedjazz

last week there was a Gatortote case for sale on Ebay. it was the large one with double bags on the front.

TubeeTuberton

I checked out the Pedaltrain from champlifier but, no go. I will keep looking on ebay. There MUST be a case for me out there somwhere!

TubeeTuberton

I had thought about just making a case but, I do not have time right now to do that. Thank you for the compliment though. And I don't think I am wanting to spend that much on a case right now. I will search on. Thank you for all of the input.

Trending Topics