Help me find a Prince video

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by skydog, Apr 22, 2016.

1. skydog

skydog Supporting Member

It was of a live performance, and the stage, costumes, etc. were primarily gold. What really stood out was his guitar playing; phenomenal! I'm often frustrated watching Prince, because his guitar playing was often just in short little bursts. Not on this video. He really let it out. Also, he often just touched on very bluesy stuff. Any videos where he really got bluesy?

2. auburn-grad

auburn-grad Member

This probably isn't the video you are looking for, but it DOES have some tremendous playing.

YouTube Prince playing at the George Harrison memorial concert. He plays the solo for While My Guitar Gently Weeps. It is really good.

3. A-Bone

A-Bone Montonero, MOY, Multitudes Gold Supporting Member

4. stevieboy

stevieboy Clouds yell at me Gold Supporting Member

You do realize that youtube is very short on Prince videos, right? Per Prince, his right.

I wonder if that will change now that he's gone. I did see a video come up in the sidebar today that was a Prince video that said NEW. But it already had the eyes and when I clicked on it it said it had been deleted because of the "web sheriff." So I guess someone would have to have that particular watchdog removed, don't know if that would happen or not.