Help me find the right part! Cab question.


I converted my Morgan combo amp to a head/cab and I am currently using a long 1/4" cable with clips on the other end to clip directly to the speaker and then plug into the back of the head. I would like to make a more permanent solution and hard wire the speaker leads to a jack on the back of the cab. I understand ill need to drill out a hole obviously but any ideas as to what I can use for the new jack/plate/etc? Having some trouble knowing what to even search for and buy.


Top Bottom