• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Help me find what I'm looking for (H9, midi, amp,switcher)

elvtnedge

So like the title says I'm wondering what the options would be for using a 3 channel amp that has Midi In, an H9 that has midi in and out, a few pedals and a way to control them all with a switcher that has some sort of display for patches/songs. I had always considered the Boss ES-8 because of the moveable loops however with the recent H9 update (pre/post) I dont need that feature. Mainly the need for the display would be do be able to change patches for songs quickly and easily as the H9 has become a swiss army knife.

I'd like something on the smaller side if possible... what are my options?

jarvis1227

have you checked out any of the disaster area stuff? also, there is this new device called the superswitcher 2 by EC pedals but i haven't seen any reviews on it. i'm considering the es-8 at this point....

Timmay!

Can you use the H9 preset names as your patch display?

Also, look into Molten Voltage, the have a midi controllable display. I also saw from Facebook a while back the Disaster Area has something similar in the works.

What does your amp work off of? MIDI CC or PC?

elvtnedge

The super switcher 2 looks like what I could be looking for... Simple and with a display however you can't name patches. I believe the H&K amps run off CC changes... I used to control it with my m13 when I used it with that rig via midi. Disaster area and molten voltage doesn't seem to be the right things from what I can tell

Last edited:

Squatch57

I have the Superswitcher1 and I can vouch for the build quality
I'd like a Superswitcher2 'cos the earlier model is non-midi
Apparently you can custom order extras for the Superswitcher2 such as extra stereo loops etc

StepAudio

The super switcher 2 looks like what I could be looking for... Simple and with a display however you can't name patches. I believe the H&K amps run off CC changes... I used to control it with my m13 when I used it with that rig via midi. molten voltage doesn't seem to be the right thing from what I can tell
Not exactly sure what you are looking for, but we also make a MIDI mapper called Osmosis that can send out any MIDI messages you want in response to a program change.

Our SIMI pedalboard display can show custom messages in response to program changes. SIMI also has a MIDI Thru.

.:. Bill

Trending Topics