Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by DavidRAZ, Apr 23, 2016.
Which ones do you need help with?
I don't see anything too out of the ordinary there.
The two pedal that are at the left side de 805 and the small pedal that is above the pink pedal.
The pedals marked with ? I don't know.
Row 1, upper left, starting from the left:
1. "M" - I don't know this one...
2. Death By Audio - Reverberation Machine
3. Catalinbread - Belle Epoch
4. EHX - Memory Toy Nano
5. Catalinbread - Pareidolia
Row 2, beneath Row 1, starting from the left:
1. EHX - Holy Grail Nano
2. Danelectro - Talk Back
3. EHX - Small Stone Nano
4. EHX - Micro Pog
5. Digitech Hardwire - SP-7 Stereo Phaser
The "tall" pedal is a wah pedal, don't know what model though.
Row 3, upper right, starting from the left:
1. I'm a total noob when it comes to mini pedals...so I can't tell anything about this one.
2. EHX - Mel9
3. "Silver" - I don't know this one.
Row 4, beneath Row 3, starting from the left:
1. Catalinbread - Merkin
2. Haven't seen this pedal, looks like the brand could be CKK
3. Seymur Duncan - 805
4. TC Electronics - Polytune 2 Mini Noir
Crazy Tube Circuits - Starlight
Also, Row 1
TC Helicon - VoiceTone D1
That just looks like a switch for a Magnatone amp.
Before I opened the thread I had a feeling it would be a picture of Sean Lennon's rig. Can't wait for this tour!
Thanks, I mean it.
Now I recognize the Starlight.
I saw the Helicon but don't know why I forgot it