Help me pick a cheap fuzz

dwolfggc

The ones i'm looking at are the Tone Wicker Big Muff, Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz, The Barber Trifecta (there's one used in the emporium), or a GGG Fuzzface kit.
Trying to stay under $100 used or new
Thoughts?

Jeremy47

cheap? it's already too late for you. you will buy fuzz after fuzz after fuzz after fuzz...

Under $100, IMO, nothing can touch a used Fuzzhugger Algal Bloom. It's like a super gainy Si Fuzzface with a ton of control, and a quick attack. I LOVE it.

loud, versatile. etc.

CharAznable

Silver Supporting Member
I just ordered my first fuzz in 10 years. It's not even here yet and I'm already thinking about which one I'm going to get next.

Fuzz. It's like candy.

dwolfggc

Under $100, IMO, nothing can touch a used Fuzzhugger Algal Bloom. It's like a super gainy Si Fuzzface with a ton of control, and a quick attack. I LOVE it.

loud, versatile. etc.

That does sound interesting (just watched the burgerman demo). What do they go for used?

That does sound interesting (just watched the burgerman demo). What do they go for used?

For some bizarre reason, Fuzzhugger stuff has been slow on the classifieds for a while. I couldn't give away my Fuzz Huger.

I think you can get an Algal Bloom for around $90 used.

Edit, shooot, man.

You can get a new one for $115 directly from Tom at Fuzzhugger. Go down the page a bit, and the old graphic models are $115

wall_of_sleep

I've bought boss power drivers for $20 twice (my first was stolen). These are ds-1 pedals with a bass boost.

If I were to buy another fuzz now, I would go with a fuzz face $45 kit and a handful of old stock transistors off ebay.

dwolfggc

Just to provide some closure to the thread, I got a Hartman BC108 off the Emporium. Should get it this week.
:aok

Top Bottom