• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Help me with a school project

Keef Wichards

Hey all,

I'm doing a project for school right now where I must come up with a business idea and make a plan for how you would market it and start it out. I'm doing a business that ships out boxes every few months to musicians who sign up for it, filled with goodies that a musician might appreciate. The idea is that the business would support many different instruments.
With this in mind, I've come up with a short list of things that could be mailed in a box to appeal guitarists.
So far I have (for guitar):
Slide
Picks
String
Straps
Tuners
Strap locks

I also have (in general):
Music books
Albums
Band merch
Magazines
Posters

Anything else you guys could think of? It would be much appreciated.

BK Verbs

Platinum Supporting Member
Capos, stickers, cheap mini pedals, wall hangers, cables, guitar polish. New gadgets and gizmos seem to come out all the time.these companies are always looking for visibility and your contacts list could become quite valuable in theory.

Keef Wichards

Capos, stickers, cheap mini pedals, wall hangers, cables, guitar polish. New gadgets and gizmos seem to come out all the time.these companies are always looking for visibility and your contacts list could become quite valuable in theory.
Excellent! Lots of stuff I didn't think of! Thank you kindly.

If anyone else has any other stuff, I'm always open to it. It doesn't have to be specific to guitar either.

sliberty

Staff paper
Rubber stamps for tablature or chord charts.
Guitarist's toolkit (wire cutters, screwdrivers, nut drivers, string winder, etc.)
Guitarist grip exersize tool (looks like the buttons on a trumpet)
Pick dispenser

Top Bottom