Help! My Myasnikow Soldano X88 clone won't change channels with MIDI

rosssurf

I have a X88 Soldano clone by Myasnikov and it won't change cgannels. Are all the tiny midi switches supposed to be in the "UP" position?
It seemed to be working the other day and i have gigs this weekend and it's not changing channels. It will send a channel change to my intellifex, but it does so and I cant seem to get it to store a program associated with an RFX mid Buddy. I push the store button and the lights blink and the preamp goes to the channel I have selected. But the midi pedal wont change the preamp channel . only the Intellifex channel. This happens if I go in to the X88 and thru to the intellifex or the other way around when I go into the Intellifex and through to the X88..l Sorry if I have not been clear it's way too late and I have a gig in the early afternoon and I am cross eyed double checking everything

Darkness

Use a phone camera with google translate. The app will change the text to English (or whatever other language you choose).

rosssurf

No I don't have the manual
I have reached out to Oleg Myasnikov, but have not heard back and have been un able to find one on the interewebs.

rosssurf

No I don't have the manual
I have reached out to Oleg Myasnikov, but have not heard back and have been un able to find one on the interewebs.

rosssurf

Interestingly It will send channel changes thru to my Rocktron Intellifex but the Myasnikov remains un changeable. This is how my Rolls Midi Buddy is set. I am not sure if this is "Omni" or not but it works with my Egnater IE4 preamp just fine
20200916_135245.jpg

Blix

Supporting Member
Interestingly It will send channel changes thru to my Rocktron Intellifex but the Myasnikov remains un changeable. This is how my Rolls Midi Buddy is set. I am not sure if this is "Omni" or not but it works with my Egnater IE4 preamp just fine
View attachment 278145
The manual says " If all switches are in the off position, MIDI channel 1 is selected, if all are on, MIDI channel 16 is selected. "

So you're on channel 1 or 16 there. OMNI is a mode where the midi controller sends on all 16 midi channels simultaneously, so you could easily check if the preamp reacts. But your Midi Buddy doesn't do OMNI.

Trending Topics