1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We've added some "new" guys to the moderator crew. All are longtime members that stepped up to the invite to help out by volunteering their time and effort to help the membership experience on TGP stay on the even keel. A special thank you to the 'new' guys that helping out. The new moderators are Mike Duncan, Stormin, ford, Teleplayer, and PurpleJesus A thread on the announcement is here!

Dismiss Notice

Help! No Delay Signal From My Moog Mf 104m!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Darkfinn, May 19, 2015.

1. Darkfinn

Darkfinn Member

I bought it new for about two months ago. It has been working flawlessly.
    But, last night when I turned it on, I only got the dry signal.
    The "Level LED" has a weak glow all the time.
    I use the original Moog power supply, and the only connections is the input and output.
    ???
    Help!!

2. Crowyote

Crowyote Member

I wonder if these recent Moog Delay pedals have a daughter board like their predecessors did.

If so, the jumper pins on the daughter board may be touching the inside "roof" of the chassis. This could cause a short that will cut out the delay signal. Take off one of the wooden side "ears" and look inside the pedal.

If you put a piece of thick cardstock between the pins and the inside of the chassis it should stop the short. It worked for me on my original 2005 MF-104 SD.