1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

help please schemetics/ circuit diagram for soundcraft powerstation 600

Discussion in 'Amps/Cabs Tech Corner: Amplifier, Cab & Speakers' started by madmaria43, May 24, 2011.

1. madmaria43

madmaria43 Member

Hi Guys
    I cant believe my look I got rid of my old desk which was faulty then only to get a new second hand one which has just gone faulty on me, I must have sucker written all over me or just bloody bad luck lol!!! But this time I think I know what is wrong with this one I think the left amp has gone. but problem I dont know what an amp looks like ( yeh thicko) so I am after a pdf download on the net which is free preferably for a schemetics/circuit diagram for the Soundcraft Powerstation 600 . or if you can tell me what the amps look like on the circuit board (description) because I think my left one has gone but I don't know what it looks like, I sound like an idiot but I am not, I just want to learn thats all!!! I am going to take it to someone to repair it but I want to make sure he isnt going to be lifting my leg so I thought if I at least have some clue what he is talking about when he hits me with the techno jargan and know wether he is taking me for a ride if you know what I mean, it is very sad but I dont trust anyone these days..so my question will probably sound realy stupid to the experts but humour me please!!! thank you!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. :huh:bonk

2. ibblue2

ibblue2 Member