Help wiring - Fralin p92's, 3way toggle, 1 vol/1tone

boppstar

Howdy!

I have a set of Fralin P92's that I plan to wire into my fender blacktop Jag HH. I am going with all new wiring, and I would like to make sure I get everything connected correctly. I have done a search here and a few places online, also asked Fralin directly and received a few different answers.

Does anyone have a good diagram for 2 vintage style (outer mesh ground) humbuckers to a 3 way switchcraft toggle, to a single 500K volume and a single 500K tone? Also, what value capacitor should I use, I have a new 22 and a new 47 orange drop on hand.

Thanks!

Barnzy

Silver Supporting Member
Go to the Seymour Duncan wiring site and put in your choices for configuration. It is a valuable resource and if you do more wiring, you'll be back. As for cap value, I'd start with .022. My value did end up at .033 for my tastes...but you can sort that out for yourself.

Barnzy

Silver Supporting Member
Yep, I use it all the times that I redo my wiring...I like to play around often with different configurations. Not relevant in this case for you, but if you ever get into coil tapping stuff, learn your colour codes for different pickup makers...very different. Anyway...it's a bookmark for me!

Trending Topics