• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Help with Converting Tracktion Files to Pro Tools? Anyone?

sdlogan9

I am trying to take a few songs that I did in tracktion and get pro tools to open the files so I can use pro tools instead.. Is this possible?

Thanks,
Shane

JMulhollan

Are you trying to take the entire session and open it up in Pro Tools or just the individual files themselves?

sdlogan9

I would like to take the entire session... So far I have kinda figured out how to import audio file's one at a time.... can I do this for each track?
One file at a time?

or is there better way... I am real new to Pro Tools..

Peace
Shane

JMulhollan

I'm trying to think what add on it is for Pro Tools, I think it is Digitranslator, it allows you to import OMF files into Pro Tools. Though I don't have much experience using OMF files, I'm sure if you can save something as an OMF file it saves the whole session.

You can also import multiple tracks at once in Pro Tools just select all the tracks at once in the import box and hit copy than ok and all those tracks will import into the session and from there you can have them import directly into new tracks, or into the regions list, whichever you so choose.

Let me know if this helps

Trending Topics