Help with Eventide Timefactor!!!

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by DBTele84, Jan 14, 2008.

1. DBTele84

DBTele84 Member

So I just received the timefactor, however I can get any sound to come out of it? Anyone else have this problem? I looked all over the webpage, and I initialized it. I've tryed everything and can't get any sound. Its on, I can change banks and all kinds of other stuff. Just no output singal whatsoever. Anyone know what to do?

2. aaland_brian

aaland_brian Member

Check and make sure your cable's inputs and outputs aren't backwarks since the timefactors jacks are different from most pedals since the output jacks are on the right and the input on the left.

3. Teahead

Teahead Member

Not wanting to state the obvious or insult your intelligence, but have you double checked where you are plugged into and out from? The Timefactor's ins and outs are what I would call reversed, not to mention both being stereo. I plugged in blind first time and got the incorrect jacks, just thinking there's a chance you've done the same?

If not, contact them, they are fast to respond and very helpful ... support@eventide.com

EDIT ... Aaland said it better and obviously quicker than me. :eek:

4. DBTele84

DBTele84 Member

Haha, yes my cables are connected properly. Man, I hope its not a bad egg. . . .

5. Rock72

Rock72 Member

With mine I just plugged in the cables (as the manual said), and played. Maybe you should return it to where you bought it from to get a new one?

6. DBTele84

DBTele84 Member

Yeah, it looks like thats what i have to do. . . which blows cause it took a month to get this one . . . sad day.